As a Winthrop alum, you're part of a strong, growing community of more than 50,000 alumni worldwide. Whether you're looking for a social connection or a new job, being able to reach out to people who shared your Winthrop experience is a powerful resource.
Alumni Networks bring together Winthrop alumni with shared interests and shared identities, and provide opportunities for developing relationships. Shared Interest Networks include alumni from particular degree programs, Greek organizations, campus activities and common careers fields. Regional Networks bring together alums who live in a particular geographical location.
We encourage you to explore, join and get active in one or more of our Alumni Networks. You will likely find a network that suits you, or if you want to start your own, contact the Alumni Engagement Coordinator at 800/578-6545.
Services Offered to Active Alumni Networks
- Update alumni records to reflect membership in current or former alumni or student organizations
- Reserve complimentary on-campus venues (depending on availability)
- Generate lists of network members with directory information (format: CSV or PDF)
- Publicize network events through University or Alumni Association communication channels including website, email and social media
- Assist with planning and execution of events and communications